- Place the vegetables in a bowl and add the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and a splash of herb de Provence. Let sit for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prep the salmon fillets with a touch of salt and pepper.
- Put vegetables in a pan and roast in the oven for 45 minutes. 20 minutes before the vegetables are finished cooking, pan fry the salmon piece’s skin side down to crisp up the skin.
- Place the half cooked salmon pieces in an oven proof dish skin side up and place on the top rack of the oven.
- Cook salmon along with the roasted vegetables for an additional 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, place the vegetables on the bottom of the plate and the salmon piece skin side down with the top still pink on top of the vegetables, top with basil to garnish and serve.