- Season the flour with salt and pepper and place in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge the fish fillets in the flour until well coated.
- Heat half the olive in a heavy pan until lightly smoking, then fry the red onion for about 3 minutes. Add the yellow pepper, olives, chilli, garlic, and cherry tomatoes and stir to mix. Place the mixture in a bowl and set aside until needed.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan over medium heat, then add the fillets to the pan. Cook until golden brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Place the fillets on a heated plate, cover and keep warm.
- Return the tomato mixture to the pan along with the wine. Bring the mixture to a boil, and cook until the wine has reduced by half. Season with salt and pepper, then stir in the lemon, butter and parsley. Serve the fillets on a platter topped with the tomato mixture.