- Place the strawberries, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl and leave to macerate at room temperature for about 1 hour. Strain and reserve the juice.
- Place the yoghurt, ricotta, honey and lemon zest in a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place the reserved strawberry juice and milk in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Dip the biscuits in the strawberry milk mixture just long enough to coat and absorb a little liquid.
- Using four individual glasses, crumble one biscuit in the bottom of each glass. Add a layer of the yoghurt mixture and a layer of the strawberries. Crumble one biscuit for the next layer and continue with another layer of the yoghurt mixture and strawberries.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or overnight. Serve the Strawberry Tiramisu garnished with fresh strawberries, mint leaves and dusted with cocoa powder.