Follow these guidelines to ensure your cheese is kept in the best condition:-
- Keep all cheese in the vegetable crisper of the refrigerator, at a cold and stable temperature.
- Use a fresh piece of plastic wrap or wax paper to re-wrap cheese after each use.
- Wrap all hard, semi-hard and blue cheese in plastic wrap or cling film to keep fresh. You can include a layer of greaseproof or baking paper around hard cheese.
- Leave fresh cheeses (mozzarella and feta) in their original packaging, in their brine/ water.
- The length of time cheese can be stored differs according to the variety; in general the harder the cheese the longer it will last.
WARNING: The Cheeseman’s range of cheese is so delicious you may not be able to store it for too long!