- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the brie cheese on a baking sheet with parchment paper and top with figs and pecans. Bake the whole thing in the oven for 10-12 minutes until brie is soft and pecans are toasted. Remove from the oven and let it stand for a couple minutes before plating it.
- In a small bowl combine the honey with the chilli flakes.
- To plate the brie, use a large spatula or fish turner to remove it from the tray. Once plated, top the brie with the rosemary sprig, and drizzle generously with the chilli honey. Sprinkle some sea salt and cracked pepper to season.
- Serve the warm brie with a side of crackers or bread and indulge in this great oozy nibble.