- In a large serving bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, cinnamon and salt. Slowly stream in the olive oil while whisking. Set aside.
- Slice the nectarine into 14-15 thin slices.
- Heat a large 10” nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the butter.
- When the butter melts, add the nectarine slices in one layer.
- Let the nectarines cook on one side for 2 minutes, then flip.
- After flipping the nectarines, gently tilt the pan, and using a spoon, spoon the butter over the nectarines to baste them. Cook for another 2 minutes and then remove the nectarines from the pan and let cool. Do not scrape out the pan.
- Add the almonds to the pan and toast in the butter and nectarine juices.
- Add the arugula to the bowl, followed by the peaches, almonds and cheddar chunks. Toss and serve.