- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper. Place the mince and breadcrumbs into the mixture, and, with your hands or a fork, mix until well blended. Form into four patties. Chill for one hour to firm.
- Preheat the grill on high heat and oil the grate.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for 7 to 9 minutes per side, or however long you desire. Add the cheese on top of the patty to melt.
- Lightly grill the sesame bun halves and then butter them.
- Build your burgers starting with one lettuce leaf, then a slice of tomato, then the burger patty and cheese, then another lettuce leaf. Top with top half of the sesame bun.