- Preheat the oven to 180-190C.
- To prepare this pita pizza recipe, start by making the sauce. In a blender add all the ingredients for the sauce and pulse, until smooth. Have a taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Layer one large baking tray with parchment paper and place the pita breads on top. Spread each pita with 2 tbsps of the tomato sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella. Add 2 tsps of pesto sauce, layer the sliced tomatoes and sprinkle with a little bit more mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Turn the pita pizza out of the oven and garnish with rocket leaves. Enjoy!