- Preheat oven to 220°C. Cut a thin, lengthwise slice off the bottom of the potatoes so they will not roll.
- Cut the potato crosswise without going all the way to the bottom. Do this for all the potatoes. Microwave for 10-12 minutes.
- Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush with ¼ cup Italian dressing and bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add the cheese slices in every other potato slit and chorizo in the other slits.
- Combine remaining Italian dressing and Parmesan and drizzle over potatoes. Top with chives and broil for a few minutes. Serve warm.