- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, chopped green chilies, yogurt, lime juice, cracked pepper, and cumin. Set aside.
- Make your enchilada sauce: heat the olive oil for one minute in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add in the onion, garlic, and spices; sauce for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, sugar, vinegar, and coriander; stir and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Lightly oil a 33 x 22cm baking dish. Spread a thin layer of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Set the first tortillas into the baking dish. Spoon one tenth of the chicken mixture into the centre of the tortilla and roll it up, placing the seam side down. Repeat for the remaining tortillas.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with cheese and coriander.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes, until cheese is melted, sauce is bubbling, and enchiladas are hot.
- Serve warm with salsa, hot sauce, or guacamole, if desired.