- Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- For the guacamole, mash all of the guacamole ingredients together in a bowl using a fork, until well combined.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and chill in the fridge until needed (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, for the salsa, mix all of the salsa ingredients together until well combined. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips into a large ovenproof dish. Scatter over the sliced jalapeno chillies, calamata olives and grated cheddar cheese. Transfer to the oven and cook until the cheese has melted, about 4-5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon dollops of the guacamole, salsa and crème fraîche on top of the nachos. Sprinkle with the coriander.