- Prepare spinach by washing off any grit in a sinkful of water, remove white spine and cut spinach into thin strips.
- Take Salmon out of freezer so that it starts to defrost.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until al dente. While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Whisk up the Crème Fraiche until it is nice and thick. Melt 50g butter in a saucepan and whisk in the zest and juice of the lemon. Stir in the Crème Fraiche and warm gently.
- Melt 25g butter in frying pan and fry onion and garlic. Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Drain the pasta.
- To serve, toss the pasta into the lemon sauce and add the spinach and the salmon. Garnish with the chives or dill if available, and sprinkle with chopped hard boiled eggs.