- Smear the prawns with salt and wash well. Then apply some turmeric powder and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat half the ghee in a pan and heat the prawns for a moment. Take out the prawns from the pan and keep aside.
- Add the cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves, and green cardamoms. Heat briefly.
- Mix in the onions and fry on low heat for about 2 minutes. Add the peppers, chilli powder and ginger. Fry briefly on medium heat till the oil evaporates.
- Add the prawns and coconut milk. And then add salt as required. Apply heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ghee and cover tight for a little while.