- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a large baking sheet or dish, circular, or rectangular.
- Mix the Cream Cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic and Kefalotiri or Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Spread into the baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. This is your pizza ‘crust’. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Meantime, skin the tomatoes by placing in just-boiled water, slicing through the skin only, all the way round, then sliding skin off.
- Fry the skinned tomatoes, garlic and black pepper in a pre-heated tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan for about 10 minutes, then mix in herbs and salt and cook another 5 minutes or so, till you have a nice thick tomato sauce to spread on the pizza ‘crust’.
- Spread this sauce over the ‘crust’, then top with any other toppings you have chosen, then finish off by sprinkling the mozzarella cheese over the top. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- You can brown the cheesy top a little, if you like it that way, by turning on the grill at the end, and grilling the top for a couple of minutes or so.