- Beat together the egg yolks and castor sugar until thick and pale, which will take about 5 minutes in an electric beater. Beat in the Ricotta and the Crème Fraîche.
- Soak the biscuits in a mixture of brandy and coffee.
- Spoon a third of the Ricotta mixture into a glass bowl, then half of the biscuit mixture and then carry on ending with the Ricotta mixture, making 5 layers in all.
- Sprinkle top with finely grated chocolate, or sieved cocoa.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
If you feel like being really decadent, serve Tiramisu with a warm and sinful chocolate sauce.